Sunday, February 19, 2006

Success!!

went for a ride today and made it back in one piece...i guess that's what qualifies as success around here.

the bike did just fine and there was plenty of climbing with a mtn time trial mixed in at the midway point.

my training stats:
76.85= kilometers ridden
47.752376=miles conversion for american convenience
13=time trial distance in kilometers
8.0778255=time trial distance miles
5=# of hairpin switchbacks
2=# of man breasts my friend has
1=# of times my sunglasses fell out of my back pocket
1=# of times the fastest 35+ guy in Taiwan passed me on his mtn bike
1:30=minutes head-start I had on that guy
1:55=total minutes lost to that guy...the "little red deer"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Noonan said...

Ni hao pengyou

How much did you get that Merida for? I can convert it to US$.

Any advice on getting a bike in China? I will have to buy one there, and ship my clothes and shoes over

thanks
sean
snoonan21@yahoo.com

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home