almost friday
and i still feel like shhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaat
3 good days of sunshine wasted away.
i haven't felt this bad since my two days in the hospital + a week away from work with pneumonia last fall
i got winded walking to 7-11
went to the doctor and he said it would take a week to get better if I don't take medicine, but only 7 days if I take medicine
the groggiest
yada, yada, yada....
3 good days of sunshine wasted away.
i haven't felt this bad since my two days in the hospital + a week away from work with pneumonia last fall
i got winded walking to 7-11
went to the doctor and he said it would take a week to get better if I don't take medicine, but only 7 days if I take medicine
the groggiest
yada, yada, yada....


6 Comments:
I hope you feel better soon! Snake Alley is almost a month away! Hope you're doing hill repeats in the mountains!! lol
your jokes aren't funny
you should stop spending all your time on the internet and go ride your bike
no wonder you've been getting smoked lately
check yer friggin' ego at the door
just getting warmed up for all the trash talking i'm gonna do when i ride with you next....
....what's your dehn's time....i'm gonna destroy it
or sell my bike
bye!
23min
destroy my dehn's time..it's on. i think its 23 and some change. better sell ur bike.
slacker
Post a Comment
<< Home