posted by scottiemc2 at 7/19/2006 05:39:00 PM
"Useful information", Scottie, do you get the feeling that "anonymous" didn't read your site? How is work?
yeah, i'm guessin' it's a bot
saw ya. ride any?
nope, been roofing and painting...how 'bout you???????????????
yep
I haven't rode since Tuesday.
So, neither have I. Guess I'll be making up for that tomorrow. Hows your mouth? Anybody want to go to Indiana next weekend?
indiana...i don't wanna get hosed
my mouth is ok...still hurts. probably ride some tomorrow. gonna have to pass on indiana. gotta save up for downer's grove and gateway cup.
are you alive?
Are you there yet? Is there still soccer over there?
Post a Comment
<< Home
yada...yada...yada...and i spent the night in jail.
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
"Useful information", Scottie, do you get the feeling that "anonymous" didn't read your site? How is work?
yeah, i'm guessin' it's a bot
saw ya. ride any?
nope, been roofing and painting...how 'bout you???????????????
yep
I haven't rode since Tuesday.
So, neither have I. Guess I'll be making up for that tomorrow. Hows your mouth?
Anybody want to go to Indiana next weekend?
indiana...i don't wanna get hosed
my mouth is ok...still hurts. probably ride some tomorrow. gonna have to pass on indiana. gotta save up for downer's grove and gateway cup.
are you alive?
Are you there yet? Is there still soccer over there?
Post a Comment
<< Home